Saturday 23 January 2010

Novena to the Holy Infant Jesus of Prague




This prayer can be recited at the same time every hour for nine consecutive hours in one day. It is used by supplicants with urgent requests that cannot wait for the nine days required for most novenas.

O Jesus, You have said, "Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened to you." Through the intercession of Mary, Your Most Holy Mother, I knock, I seek, I ask that my prayer be granted.
(Make your request)
O Jesus, You have said, "All that you ask of the Father in My Name, He will grant you." Through the intercession of Mary, Your Most Holy Mother, I humbly and urgently ask Your Father in Your Name that my prayer be granted.
(Make your request)
O Jesus, you have said, "Heaven and earth shall pass away but My word shall not pass." Through the intercession of Mary, Your Most Holy Mother, I feel confident that my prayer will be granted.
(Make your request)
I prostrate myself before Thy Holy Image, O most gracious Infant Jesus, to offer thee my most fervant thanks for the blessings Thou hast bestowed upon me. I shall incessantly praise Thine ineffable mercy and confess that Thou alone art my God, my Helper and my Protector. Henceforth, my entire confidence shall be placed in Thee! Everywhere, I shall proclaim aloud Thy mercy and generosity, so that Thy great Love and the great deeds which Thou dost perform through this miraculous image may be acknowledged by all. May devotion to Thy Holy Infancy increase more and more in the hearts of all Christians, and may all who experience Thine assistance persevere with me in showing unceasing gratitude to Thy Most Holy Infancy, to which be praise and glory forever. Amen
Thank you, Infant Baby Jesus of Prague and the Sacred Heart of Jesus for granting my request. I will always be dedicated to You Dear Jesus and have faith that You will always be by my side. Your faithful servant (state your name)

More about devotion HERE




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I would like to share our testimony on God's Faithful Promises of Answering Prayers, especially through the Rosary and Novenas.

Due to our own reckless and undisciplined actions, a crisis occured in our life.
There were no one we could turn to for help.
We knew that we can only get help from one place and one place only, that is through Prayers to God for help.

We prayed the Rosary and made 3 Novenas to Holy Infant Jesus of Prague, Saint Jude and Saint Rita regarding our need of help regarding our critical situation.
If we were unable to overcome this immediate crisis in our life, I truly can't imagine what will happened to us now.
With God's Grace and Blessings and despite our own unworthiness to deserve God's Help, God helped us.
Another proof of God's love for us despite our unworthiness.

Here, we would like to make our sincere Testimony of Truth to the Power of Prayers and the Readiness of God's Love for us.
Especially through the prayer of the Rosary and Novenas, which in our case were of Holy Infant Jesus of Prague, St. Jude and St. Rita.
When we feel unworthy and guilty, we may loose faith to pray as we have no confidence that God will hear our prayers.
During moments like this, Prayers & Novenas to Saints asking them to help us to pray will be most helpful and effective.
Therefore, please do not hesistate to approach God for help through the many resources readily available to us.
Nothing is too small or too big that God is unwilling to help.
All we need to do is to Trust in God's Promise that He will truly answer our Prayers regardless of our own unworthiness.

We hope our sharing can bring some faith and comfort to those who need God's Help urgently, yet who are unable to bring themselves to do so.
Thanks for hearing our sharing and testimony.
May God be with you always.

Peace,
Sandalphone